Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Blind Repair

Just had a lady call wanting to know about our blind repair policy. As the story progresses she tells me that she's having some problems with her blind seemingly coming apart. And when she shared this with her friend, she was informed of this brands lifetime warranty. I then asked her when the blinds were purchased and she mumbles about some renovation project so I'm thinking in the last couple years...she then stays "oooh I'd say it was 1981". *jaw is now on floor* I stubble around trying to remember how the heck old I am and come up with the blinds being 29 years old. I, of course very courteously, mention that the warranty covers the blind for the lifetime of the blind (thinking in my head...not your lifetime) and that she was more than welcome to bring it in and we could send them back to be reviewed. Anyhow, not to bore you with the deals....moral of the story people.....if your blind is 29 years old..throw it away and buy a new one....seriously.

1 comment: