Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Day 2

This morning I'm missing him. Well I don't know that that is really a correct statement. I'm missing the chase. Wondering if he's trying to get in touch with me. Wondering if he's trying to hack my computer. In all honesty, all of these things should scare me or bother me, but in my twisted mind it's proof that he cares. Proof that I wasn't alone in my feelings for him. I guess there's hope for me being that I recognize that all of this is twisted. I keep repeating something my Mom said to me..."two wrongs don't make a right". We used to joke that we needed to be together because we were both screwed up. I guess the difference now is that I don't want to be screwed up. I actually would love for both of us not to be screwed up but I can't help him. That's something only God can do for him. For now, it's another day, with another 24 hours distancing ourselves and hoping this gets easier a whole lot faster.

1 comment: