Thursday, September 3, 2009

Late

This is the worst part of it. Late at night. This is when we'd actually get to talk or see each other on cam. This is when I feel the biggest void. Everyone else is asleep and I lay awake to wait for his phone call, except now, I just wait. Now it's just dumb because he doesn't even know my numbers, so I should be sleeping peacefully now, but the routine of it is comforting. We'd fall asleep on the phone with each other. Wake up and text. I'm not normally a "needy" person, quick to feel smothered....but I never did with him. Again, like a drug, I couldn't get enough. Tonight I was over at Mom and Dad's and Mom told me to come in her room and watch a So You Think You Can Dance special. They replayed the top routines from all of the seasons. This one touchs my heart because as Mom mentioned about drug addicts, all I could think about is how this portrayed the last month of Jared and my relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment