Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A New Beginning

What better time to start over than on the 1st of a month? It's been a rough few weeks and this morning was the beginning of something new. For those who read my now deleted blog you know that I had met someone online and honestly fell head over heels in love with him, though we had never met face to face. To make a very long story short, he was a fraud and as my mother calls him, a manipulator. I was vulnerable and naive and then when I found out the truth I did my best to put my dream back together. This morning I woke up to reality. Things would never be "fixed" with him. The love I had, wasn't for him but for someone who never existed. I'm better than the drama that has been created. There is someone out there that is my reality and until I find him, I have to live in my own current reality. I can't hold on to the past or past hopes, I have to move on. I have to better myself and become a person I'm proud of. I'm not proud of who I am right now and I intend to change that. I'm a warrior and I intend to fight like I always have. So, with that, I want to thank my family for their prayers and concern, thank God for his everlasting protection and patience with me and then invite you guys to join this journey with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment